9 Kasım 2010 Salı

Turkey Benefits From Third World Bank Loan under the Energy Community of South East Europe Program

The World Bank’s Board of Executive Directors today approved the third loan for Turkey under the Energy Community of South East Europe Program in the amount of EUR 169.2 million (US$ 220 million equivalent). The project financed by the loan will be implemented by the Turkish Electricity Transmission Corporation (TEIAS).

The countries of South East Europe (SEE) including Turkey and the European Union are cooperating to develop a regional energy market - the European Community of South East Europe (ESCEE), and integrate it into the internal energy market of the European Union1 through the implementation of priority investments supporting electricity market and power system operations in electricity generation, transmission and distribution and technical assistance for institutional/systems development and project preparation and implementation.

The project, financed by this third adaptable programmatic loan (APL) for Turkey in the sixth phase of the ECSEE program (ECSEE APL 6), aims to increase the reliability and capacity of the power transmission system in Turkey and improve its ability to integrate renewable energy into the system. The project will thus help TEIAS and Turkey’s electricity systems to supply low cost, clean and high quality electricity reliably to consumers across the country.

The project includes two sub-components:

  • Component 1: Transmission System Strengthening and Expansion: This component will help finance some investments by TEIAS in the transmission system. It comprises sub-project investments to help expand the capacity and increase the reliability of the power transmission system and enhance the ability of the transmission system to integrate renewable energy, including investments in substations, cables and related systems.
  • Component 2: Institutional Strengthening: This component encompasses technical assistance, training and goods to strengthen the institutional and operation capacity of TEIAS, including in the areas of financial and operation management, accounting, auditing, enterprise resource planning (ERP), wholesale markets (balancing and day-ahead markets).

This third World Bank loan to Turkey under the Energy Community of South East Europe Program recognizes the major steps that Turkey has taken toward the liberalization of its electricity market and its integration with the regional market of South Eastern Europe,” said Ulrich Zachau, Country Director for Turkey. “As the largest player in the South Eastern European market, Turkey continues to be among the leaders in electricity market development in the region. The project will enable the population in Turkey to benefit from a more reliable electricity supply, and will thus help spur economic growth and employment opportunities. I also particularly welcome the growing focus of Turkey’s energy program on energy efficiency and clean energy, to which the project financed by this loan contributes.”

ECSEE is a regional program and the World Bank’s investment support is being provided on a regional basis, using the adaptable program lending (APL) instrument to support ECSEE’s Regional Members (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia and Montenegro, Turkey and Kosovo).

10 yorum:

  1. My name is Marissa Grace,I am a Citizen Of Turkey.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dr Purva Pius Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER
    Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dr Purva Pius Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business Woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business Woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS.

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Greetings to you by ADIA.

    We are a France-Paris based investment company known as Avit
    Development Investment Authority working on expanding its portfolio
    globally and financing projects.

    We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable
    project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual
    investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us
    on:avitinvestmentauthority2@gmail.com for more details.

    Looking forward hearing from you soonest.

    Yours truly,
    Mrs Kristina Anderson
    (Personal Assistant)
    Avit Development Investment Authority(ADIA)
    501 Avenue Montaigne,75008 Paris-France
    Paris-France.Avit Development Investment Authority (ADIA)

    YanıtlaSil
  6. You are in the right place
    Your loan solutions! I am a private lender, I grant loans to
    businesses and individuals at a low interest rate and affordable
    Interest rate of 3%. Contact us by email: ekoloan5@gmail.com

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Hello Are you looking for a business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan, unsecured loan, venture capital etc... OR Were you refused a loan by a bank or any financial institution for one or more reasons. You are in the right place for your loan solutions! We are Christian loan organization,we give out loan to those that are in need of it positively, and also those that are trust worthy,we also grant out loans to companies and individuals at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% Interest please contact us via email:ecloans87@yahoo.com

    YanıtlaSil
  8. My name is Elsa Holloway. I live in the US state of California, and I'm very happy woman today? I said to myself that any loan the bank can change my life and my family, and I refer anyone that is looking for a loan for Them.They gave me family, my happiness, you need a loan of $ 250,000.00 to start my life all over widow with two (2) of kids I meant this for fear of lending loan honest and God on the Internet , which helped me a loan of USD $ 250,000.00 Inc., are in fact the fear of God 's people, a reputable loan company. I am very happy that I got my loan today. If you in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to repay the loan , please contact them and please tell them that the woman, Elsa Holloway refer you to them. communication via email: jubrinunityfinancialloan@gmail.com

    YanıtlaSil
  9. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    YanıtlaSil
  10. Yatırım kredisi, araba kredisi, öğrenci kredisi, borç ödemeleri ve özel kredi için kredi arıyor musunuz? Artık arayın, çünkü burada kredi çözümleriniz için doğru yerde olursunuz! Şirketlere, özel kuruluşlara ve bireylere% 2'lik düşük ve uygun faiz oranıyla kredi veriyoruz. Bize şu yollarla e-posta yoluyla ulaşabilirsiniz: (bellaalbert6@gmail.com)

    VERİLERİN UYGULANMASI

    1) İsim ...........................
    2) Ülke .......................
    3) Adres ......................
    4) Cinsiyet ........................
    5) Medeni hal .............
    6) Meslek ................
    7) Telefon Numarası ...........
    8) işyerinde pozisyon .....
    9) aylık gelir ....................
    10) Kredi miktarı .........
    11) kredinin süresi .....
    12) Kredinin amacı ..................
    13) Doğum Tarihi ........................

    Teşekkür ederim.

    YanıtlaSil